My former career was in banking which began in 1986 with Rainier Bank, Security Pacific and ended with West One Bank in 1996. Since 1996, I have been a professional property manager for some of the region’s top management firms. I have spent 11 years as a commercial property manager specializing in retail and office properties. During the last 7 years I have provided excellent customer service for property investors and tenants within the local North King and Snohomish County regions.
- 2010 WA Managing Broker License
- 2007 WA Real Estate Associate Brokers License
- 1996 WA State Real Estate Salesperson License
- 1996 North Seattle Community College: Certificates in Real Estate and Property Management
- 1995 Obtained Notary Public commission
- Attended Bellevue and North Seattle Community College
Property Management, Marketing, Lease negotiations Owner / Tenant representation, Budget Preparation Financial Reconciliations, Lease Administration Project Management, Tenant Relations Income and Expense Management Monthly / Annual reporting to Investors/clients Manage On-site Personnel