The Windermere Commercial NW Marketing Plan: As soon as an exclusive listing agreement is signed every commercial associate within our office is notified of the new listing. Fact sheets and marketing brochures describing the property are prepared and distributed.
The CBA and Windermere Network: As members of the Commercial Broker’s Association (CBA) we exchange information with other highly successful and knowledgeable commercial associates in other companies throughout the region by distributing our marketing materials and brochures in order to give maximum exposure to our listings. We also participate in local Commercial Broker Roundtable Meetings where our new listings are presented to area commercial associates, and routinely market our listings throughout the Windermere network of Commercial Brokers.
Direct Marketing: Our new listings are directly marketed to qualified tenants/investors through the use of our extensive database. We attempt to search for and select only qualified customers by first contacting each prospect and discussing our properties in detail. Complete packages are mailed only to interested prospects. An attempt is made to follow-up after submission of each sales or leasing listing package within five (5) business days.
Advertising: As a supplement to our direct marketing activities, we can implement a print media advertising campaign tailored to meet each property’s unique characteristics or we can provide a combination of display and classified ads placed in a variety of local and regional publications to insure maximum exposure, such as the Seattle Times, Puget Sound Business Journal and The Herald.
Broker Cooperation: Windermere Commercial NW has excellent relationships with all the top commercial brokerage companies. Our policy is to cooperate fully with outside brokers on all of our exclusive listings. Presentation of the properties and on-site inspections will be arranged for cooperating brokers in presenting our exclusive listing to their prospective customers.
Our Marketing Summary: (Steps we take to market your property)
- Inspect your property and review all pertinent financial data. Acquire complete information of income, expenses, loan documents and seller financing, if available.
- Conduct a detailed market survey including vacancy, lease rates and sales prices to determine how your property compares to the rest of the market.
- Review our conclusions regarding your property and the market to confirm our recommended listing price.
- Prepare a formal sales or leasing package for presentation to qualified prospects and commence with direct marketing of the property, with the information we have gathered.
- Cooperate fully with all the top commercial brokerage firms and associates to market the property.
- Negotiate on your behalf, working with all parties involved through closing of the transaction.
Our comprehensive marketing plan and experienced group of sales and leasing associates are available to meet your commercial real estate goals and objectives.